Ebook - Customer Service DNA
All ebook purchases include DRM-free downloads of the .MOBI file (Kindle, Kindle App) and the .EPUB file (iBooks, Nook, etc.).
Just as DNA is the foundational building block of all human bodies, so customer service is the foundation of any growing and evolving organization.
Curtis Hill, Erik Alberts, and Richard Godfrey have spent years working in and with Fortune 500 companies like Cisco and Hewlett-Packard to create award-winning customer service experiences. Their expertise will sharpen your competitive edge by teaching you how to
- Build on your established relationships and attract new customers.
- Keep your existing customers excited about your business.
- Leverage your networks for greater and more profitable growth.
- Develop a flexible and scalable approach to customer service.
- Approach service as an ongoing relationship, rather than a one-time transaction.
Start growing your customer service skills today, and watch your company succeed. Once you establish stellar customer service as your business's foundational building block, there's no limit to what you can achieve.