Forgotten Fundamentals - Paperback
Author: Dan Clark
“The most visible creators are those whose medium is life itself. The ones who express the inexpressible without brush, hammer, clay or guitar. They neither paint nor sculpt. Their medium is being. Whatever their presence touches increases life. They see and they don’t have to draw. They are the artists of being alive.”—J. Stone
For decades we have heard corporate trainers tell us, “Think outside the lines, you’ve got to think outside the box.” What if the answers are still in the box? Most attend meetings and read books in search of new answers, when what we should be looking for are right answers. Too many suffer from the paralysis of analysis, over-thinking the simple until it is complicated.
You Will Discover:
• We must stretch before we strengthen and all the strengthening occurs in the area
past the point of discomfort.
• Potential is never exceeded, only misjudged.
• Competitive advantage comes not from doing more than the competition is doing,
but from doing what they are not willing to do.
• A humanitarian approach to leadership is best. A meaningful organization does make
a difference to the bottom line.
• The purpose of a leader is to grow more leaders, to teach correct principles and let
your people govern themselves.
• It's not what you do, but who you do it with.
Secrets of greatness from Fortune 500 CEO’s, Tiger Woods golf coach, 4-star generals and the staff at Mayo Clinic. Through Dan's one-of-a-kind experiences, such as flying fighter jets twice the speed of sound, carrying the Olympic Torch in the 2002 Winter Games and fighting his way back from a paralyzing injury that cut short his football career, you will become brilliant at the basics and know how to get from where you are to where you want to be.
—Les Hewitt, President of Achievers North America and Achievers Europe; CEO of the Power of Focus, Inc.